Monday, August 22, 2011

Brunch nails

I decided my gray/blue/pink/taupe nails weren't quite right for a Saturday morning brunch on a hot summer day. So I decided to revisit my obsession with pretty blue greens.

I've been loving OPI's Mermaid's Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. I don't actually own it, but I saw it earlier this summer on the toes of an acquaintance and couldn't get it out of my head. I had recently purchased the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet, and I figured I could franken a rough approximation.

Sally Hansen Xtreme:

IMG_0832

I added a few drops of China Glaze Concrete and Ulta Moody Blues.

IMG_0834

IMG_0829

Not bad eh?

IMG_0866

Then I stamped with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet. The plate I used was MASH plate m63.

IMG_0915

IMG_0932

I enjoy the subtlety.

No comments:

Post a Comment